Back-to-School Brigade® is Operation Homefront’s annual nationwide school supply collection and distribution campaign. Since inception, Operation Homefront has distributed over 400,000 backpacks to military children saving military families nearly $50M in school expenses. Operation Homefront and Dollar Tree Inc. have joined forces for 12 consecutive years to collect and distribute school supplies for military children.
GET INVOLVED AS A SUPPORTER
- Set up a Collection Bin at your office, store, church or school –we’ll provide the signage! Just contact your local field office.
- Collect supplies & gift cards at your company and we’ll use it next year!
- Help us distribute supplies in your area.
- Become a pickup volunteer and help pick up donated school supplies from a local location
(volunteer sign-up opens in early June)
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Operation Homefront which will go to help military families through our Back-to-School Brigade® and other programs
Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information on all the great things happening at Operation Homefront.
Our Back-to-School Brigade® 2020 events have completed.
Thank you to the following sponsors who help make it easier for our military families to go back to school. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this campaign or our Holiday Campaign, contact our Development Team.