Back-to-School Brigade® is Operation Homefront’s annual nationwide school supply collection and distribution campaign. Since inception, Operation Homefront has distributed 350,000 backpacks to military children. Operation Homefront and Dollar Tree Inc. have joined forces for 12 consecutive years to collect and distribute school supplies for military children.
GET INVOLVED AS A SUPPORTER
- Set up a Collection Bin at your office, store, church or school –we’ll provide the signage! Just contact your local field office.
- Collect supplies & gift cards at your company and we’ll use it next year!
- Help us distribute supplies in your area.
- Become a pickup volunteer and help pick up donated school supplies from a local location
(volunteer sign-up opens in early June)
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Operation Homefront which will go to help military families through our Back-to-School Brigade® and other programs
Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information on all the great things happening at Operation Homefront.
Our Back-to-School Brigade® 2020 events have completed.
Thank you to the following sponsors who help make it easier for our military families to go back to school. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this campaign or our Holiday Campaign, contact our Development Team.