Holiday Toy Drive Family Events
Operation Homefront’s Holiday Toy Drive helps bring holiday cheer to veteran, wounded and active-duty military families alike! We have partnered with Dollar Tree for more than a decade in order to provide military families with recurring support during the holidays.
Dollar Tree stores take toy donations, typically in November and December to help make the holidays brighter for our military families.
military children received toys from our Holiday Toy Drive.
- Set up a Collection Bin at your office, store, church or school –we’ll provide the signage!
- Collect toys & gift cards at your company holiday party
- Help us distribute toys in your area
- Become a Dollar Tree volunteer and help pick up donated toys from a local store
- Organize a matching gift program at work
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Operation Homefront’s Holiday Toy Drive
Be sure to follow Operation Homefront’s Facebook page to learn when these and other registrations for events in your area open.
Become a Dollar Tree Volunteer
Help pick up donated toys from a local store.Volunteer Now